WHO ARE WE / WHY DRI ?
DRI, a non-profit organization, has been certifying business continuity/disaster recovery professionals for over 25 years. We lead the field with more BC/DR professionals maintaining their certification with us than all other institutions combined.
Currently, DRI is conducting training in over 50 countries and have certified people in over 100 countries. Ever expanding, DRI currently certifies and teaches in the English, Spanish, French, Japanese, Mandarin and Russian languages.
* The oldest and largest educational and certification organization committed to promoting a base of common knowledge for the global Continuity Management industry.
* The Business Continuity education & certification body recognized by:
– APEC (Asia Pacific Economic Cooperation) **
– ISO & throughout industries as the global preferred leader in business continuity profession.
* DRI’s Commitment :
– Promoting a base of common knowledge for the continuity management industry.
– Certifying qualified individuals in the discipline of Business Continuity.
-Promoting the credibility and professionalism of certified individuals globally.
** APEC (Asia Pacific Economic Cooperation) has endorsed DRI’s (Disaster Recovery Institute International) CBCP (Certified Business Continuity Professional) and MBCP (Master Business Continuity Professional) certifications into their Information Security Certification Guide Book. The DRII’s 10 Professional Practices is mapped onto the ISO17799 & FIPS200. APEC has 21 Member Economies which account for more than one third of the world’s population (2.6 billion people), over 50% of world GDP (US$ 19, 254 billion) and in excess of 41% of world trade. APEC also proudly represents the most economically dynamic region in the world having generated nearly 70% of global economic growth in its first 10 years.
APEC’s 21 Member Economies :
Australia; Brunei Darussalam; Canada; Chile; People’s Republic of China; Hong Kong, China; Indonesia; Japan; Republic of Korea; Malaysia; Mexico; New Zealand; Papua New Guinea; Peru; The Republic of the Philippines; The Russian Federation; Singapore; Chinese Taipei; Thailand; United States of America; Viet Nam. This creates the largest global recognition of any BCP Certification in the world.